Aspen Medical is proud to be awarded the ACT Chief Ministers Exporter of the Year award at a gala luncheon hosted by the ACT Government and The Canberra Business Council in Canberra yesterday. In addition to this honour Aspen was named the Large Services category winner. Aspen Managing Director Glenn Keys said, "We are proud to be associated with the high calibre of business finalists competing at the awards. Aspen has been a Canberra based company and exporter since being 2003. We believed then and still do today, that the ACT provides micro businesses to multinationals alike a unique place to operate and to engage with government".
Chief Minister Katy Gallagher presented the award to Aspen and spoke of the ACT governments’ proud support diversity of expertise amongst the ACT’s expanding export community who are essential to the strong economic growth in the region. Aspen will continue on to the Australian Export Awards later in the year hosted by the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry prestigious awards celebrates its 50th Anniversary and will be held at Parliament House, Canberra.
Aspen Medical - Facts:
- Aspen Medical was established in 2003.
- Aspen Medical has experience delivering healthcare solutions in complex environments throughout the Pacific region, South East Asia, the Americas, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom.
- Aspen Medical provides outsourced health solutions in regional and remote areas, and service both public and private clients.
- Aspen Medical supports CACI and the Center for Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance by providing subject matter expertise in the management and technical aspects of medical and public health programs, training, and education.
- Over 600 staff employed internationally.
- United States General Services Administration (GSA) and Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Schedule Contractor.
- Winner of the 2012 Australian Institute of Project Management’s ACT Chapter’s Regional Development Award for the Remote Area Health Corp in the Northern Territory.
- Winner of the BRW Top 100 Private Companies and Fastest Growing Company in Australia in 2009.
- Defence Reserves Support Council winner of the ACT & SE NSW – Private Sector Employer of the year award 2012.
- Aspen Medical support and fund The Aspen Foundation which is a not for profit organisation that provides healthcare to remote and under privileged communities.
- NARHLS (http://www.nahrls.com.au/) and RAHC (http://www.rahc.com.au/) are subsidiaries of Aspen Medical, Australasia.
- Find out more information about Aspen Medical online at http://www.aspenmedical.com.au/